Water Damage Cordova CA, Water Damage Cleanup and Repair
- 25+ 5-star reviews
“The entire team was very informative, helpful, polite, and professional. They went above and beyond to be sure that I knew what to expect during the cleanup process. All of my parent’s belongings were packed and taken care of as if it were their own. The damage to the house was extensive, and the conditions in the house were hot and uncomfortable, but they continued to work without complaint. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that finds themselves in the same situation,” – Kathleen C.
From water extraction to restoration, ServiceMaster By Johnson covers all aspects of water damage services in Cordova. Whether it’s from a large storm or a leaky pipe, our team is equipped to handle any kind of home or commercial water damage.
We work in homes and offices to handle water damage repairs that result from when moisture builds up. In many cases, Cordova water damage can require immediate water damage services and our team is able to arrive promptly to start the water damage cleanup process as soon as possible.
We will be with you through each and every part of the process such as water extraction, water restoration, along with numerous other water removal services that are fitted to your circumstances. We use all readily available water mitigation services to provide you with the best residential or commercial property restoration. When you require emergency water removal, we make it our mission to check your home from top to bottom to make sure that all excess moisture is eliminated.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Cordova CA
A flood in your home can be stressful, but our water damage company in Cordova CA is here to make it easier. Most property owners don’t know what to do in this situation, but our team does. We’ll handle everything from finding the source of the flood, stopping it, removing all water, cleaning up the damage, and repairing any structural damage. With just one phone call, we’ll handle it all.
We have fixed the following situations:
- Broken or leaky pipes
- Sink overflow, toilet leaks, toilet overflow, bathtub overflow
- Refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow
- Air conditioner leaks
- Sump pump failure
- Hardwood floor water damage
- Crawl space water damage
Our restoration specialists are experienced in how to remove excess flooding completely, to make sure evaporation occurs, and establish the dehumidification needed to stop further damage. Moreover, we can document the return of your property and contents to normal conditions to ensure that future problems will not be experienced. Call us now for total restoration!
Our Water Damage Cleanup Recovery Process
- Emergency response and assessment of damage
- Removal, drying and an ongoing assessment of the progress of the restoration
- Cleaning and reinstallation
If you have flood damage in Cordova, we suggest you take the following steps to help eliminate more severe structural damage or the development of mold.
- If the source is visible and safely accessible, shut off the main valve or close the window or door from which moisture is getting into the property.
- Remove furniture from the affected area.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
- Give us a call for emergency cleanup!
What you shouldn’t do
- Use your household vacuum to remove liquids.
- Touch anything that requires sewage backup cleanup.
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible.
- Leave any books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet; make sure you keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained liquids.
If your home has suffered the effects of flood damage, work with a water damage repair company that you can rely on for exceptional water damage services in Cordova CA. We provide you with the flood cleanup that you expect and the service that you deserve.
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal Services
In addition to providing water damage Cordova, we also provide sewage damage cleanup and sewage removal services in Cordova. Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians can also educate you on what you should do and not do to keep the flood or sewage damage as minimal as possible.
Raw sewage cleanup is a task best left to professionals as it is highly hazardous and contains harmful bacteria. Exposure to raw sewage can cause diseases and harm to your property. If you’re facing a sewage damage emergency, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Our team is available 24/7 to help.
Call Us 24/7 At 916-983-8084 for water damage cleanup!
Your Solution to Water Damage in Cordova CA
If your home has suffered the effects of water damage, work with a water damage restoration company that you can rely on for exceptional water damage services. We provide you with the flood cleanup that you expect and the service that you deserve.
More About Rancho Cordova CA
Originally called Mayhew’s Crossing and Hangtown Crossing during the Gold Rush era, the area was renamed Mayhew Station and Mills Station, respectively. The city itself was named after the Cordova Vineyard, which was located in the center of the Rancho Rio de los Americanos land grant. Original names of the town included Cordova Vineyards and Cordova Village, before it was officially named Rancho Cordova when a post office was established in the community in 1955.
Rancho Cordova is home to attractions such as the Parkwest Casino Cordova.
We provide services to Rancho Cordova CA including: 95683.