Water Damage Orangevale CA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
- 25+ 5-star reviews
“The entire team was very informative, helpful, polite, and professional. They went above and beyond to be sure that I knew what to expect during the cleanup process. All of my parent’s belongings were packed and taken care of as if it were their own. The damage to the house was extensive, and the conditions in the house were hot and uncomfortable, but they continued to work without complaint. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that finds themselves in the same situation,” – Kathleen C.
At ServiceMaster By Johnson, we provide superior water damage restoration services. We work in homes and offices in Orangevale to correct issues that result when moisture or water builds up. In many cases, Orangevale water damage can require immediate service and our crew is able to arrive promptly to start the restoration process as soon as possible.
Our recovery process for water cleanup includes the following:
- Emergency response and assessment of damage
- Water removal, drying and an ongoing assessment of the progress of restoration
- Cleaning and reinstallation
Water Damage Restoration Services in Orangevale CA
There is little time when you have flooding in your home. Whether it is from a broken, leaky or frozen pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full extraction, water cleanup, and structural drying, and then full water damage repair and rebuild.
Most Orangevale property owners are not familiar with the essential things needed for complete water removal, and thus have a lot of questions. That’s where the water damage company comes in. We are experienced on how to remove excess flood water completely, to make sure evaporation occurs and to establish the dehumidification needed to stop further damage. Moreover, we can document the return of your property and contents to normal conditions to ensure that future problems will not be experienced. Call us now for complete water damage restoration!
If you have flood damage in Orangevale, we suggest you take the following steps to help eliminate more severe structural damage or the development of mold.
- If the source is visible and safely accessible, shut off the main valve or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
- Give us a call for emergency water damage cleanup!
What you shouldn’t do if you have water damage
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible.
- Leave any books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet; make sure you keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal Services
In addition to providing water damage Orangevale, we also provide sewage damage cleanup and sewage removal services in Orangevale. Only trained professionals should handle sewage cleanup as raw sewage is difficult to mitigate, extremely dangerous and contains high amounts of harmful bacteria. Coming in contact with raw sewage can cause disease and severe damage to your property and valuables.
In addition to being there when you need us most, our knowledgeable and experienced technicians can also educate you on what you should do and not do to keep the flood or sewage damage as minimal as possible. If your home or office has experienced damage from water or sewage, don’t wait to get in touch with us. We have 24/7 emergency service and our team is standing by to help.
Call Us 24/7 At 916-983-8084 for water damage cleanup!
We provide services to Orangevale CA including: 95662.
Learn more about Orangevale CA
Originally Orange Vale Colony, the community began as part of the 1844 Rancho San Juan Mexican land grant. The area was rural and home to numerous orange groves. Oak trees (remnants of which can be seen in the Orangevale Park) were common, as were trails made by Maidu Native Americans many years before. In addition to orange groves, several olive orchards were also once in the area, and some original trees can still be found along Orangevale.
Orangevale CA is home to attractions such as Almond Ave Park.