Water Damage Citrus Heights CA, Water Damage Cleanup and Repair
- 25+ 5-star reviews
“The entire team was very informative, helpful, polite, and professional. They went above and beyond to be sure that I knew what to expect during the cleanup process. All of my parent’s belongings were packed and taken care of as if it were their own. The damage to the house was extensive, and the conditions in the house were hot and uncomfortable, but they continued to work without complaint. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that finds themselves in the same situation,” – Kathleen C.
View all our 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, Mapquest, and BBB.
ServiceMaster By Johnson offers a one-stop solution for water damage restoration in Citrus Heights and surrounding areas. Our team of experts provides efficient water extraction, water mitigation, and other necessary services tailored to your specific needs.
We work in homes and offices to handle water damage repairs that result from when moisture builds up. In many cases, Citrus Heights water damage can require immediate water damage services and our team is able to arrive promptly to start the water damage cleanup process as soon as possible.
If you have a large-loss from unexpected storm damage, or perhaps have a bit of broken or leaky pipe water damage, you will likely need some kind of home water damage restoration. We will be with you through each and every part of the process such as water extraction, water restoration, along with numerous other water removal services that are fitted to your circumstances. We use all readily available water mitigation services to provide you with the best residential or commercial property restoration. When you require emergency water removal, we make it our mission to check your home from top to bottom to make sure that all excess moisture is eliminated.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Citrus Heights CA
Our water damage company in Citrus Heights CA is here to help in times of flooding. Many property owners are unaware of the steps necessary for effective water removal, but our team has the expertise to handle any situation. From broken pipes to appliance overflows, we’ll find the source, stop the flood, and complete all necessary water damage cleanup and repair. One phone call is all it takes.
We have fixed the following situations:
- Broken or leaky pipes
- Sink overflow, toilet leaks, toilet overflow, bathtub overflow
- Refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow
- Air conditioner leaks
- Sump pump failure
- Hardwood floor water damage
- Crawl space water damage
Our restoration specialists are experienced in how to remove excess flooding completely, to make sure evaporation occurs, and establish the dehumidification needed to stop further damage. Moreover, we can document the return of your property and contents to normal conditions to ensure that future problems will not be experienced. Call us now for total restoration!
Our Water Damage Cleanup Recovery Process
- Emergency response and assessment of damage
- Removal, drying and an ongoing assessment of the progress of the restoration
- Cleaning and reinstallation
If you have flood damage in Citrus Heights, we suggest you take the following steps to help eliminate more severe structural damage or the development of mold.
- If the source is visible and safely accessible, shut off the main valve or close the window or door from which moisture is getting into the property.
- Remove furniture from the affected area.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
- Give us a call for emergency cleanup!
What you shouldn’t do
- Use your household vacuum to remove liquids.
- Touch anything that requires sewage backup cleanup.
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible.
- Leave any books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet; make sure you keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained liquids.
If your home has suffered the effects of flood damage, work with a water damage repair company that you can rely on for exceptional water damage services in Citrus Heights CA. We provide you with the flood cleanup that you expect and the service that you deserve.
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal Services
In addition to providing water damage Citrus Heights, we also provide sewage damage cleanup and sewage removal services in Citrus Heights. Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians can also educate you on what you should do and not do to keep the flood or sewage damage as minimal as possible.
Only experts should deal with raw sewage as it poses a threat to health and property. The bacteria in raw sewage can cause diseases and harm your valuables. Contact us immediately if your home or office has been affected by water or sewage damage. We provide 24/7 emergency service.
Call Us 24/7 At 916-983-8084 for water damage cleanup!
Your Solution to Water Damage in Citrus Heights CA
If your home has suffered the effects of water damage, work with a water damage restoration company that you can rely on for exceptional water damage services. We provide you with the flood cleanup that you expect and the service that you deserve.
Learn more about Citrus Heights CA
Citrus Heights is home to a bustling retail and service industry. Sunrise Mall, newly remodeled with over 100 stores, including major department and specialty stores (Macy’s, Sears, JC Penney’s, etc.), is located in the center of the city, along with the Sunrise Market Place a growing retail community offering a wide variety of retail, dining, and service establishments. Citrus Heights also features major discount retail stores such as Costco, Sam’s Club, and Wal-Mart.
We provide services to Citrus Heights CA including: 95610, 95621, 95628, 95841, 95842.